Friday, August 21, 2009

Gosselins Without Pity

I admit that watching a train wreck is entertaining. Mind numbing TV that I can't stop watching, Jon and Kate plus 8. If it's on I'll watch it. I sometimes read the Gosselins Without Pity blog and people will talk about being so sick of hearing their story and how much they hate Kate, and that no one should watch the show. Watching the show just makes it worse, yada yada. Then someone comments this after talking about Kate's lies:

I have a question for anyone who watched the kitchen remodel episode - it was mentioned Kate was wearing the green babydoll dress in that episode when it was supposedly January. Although it seems unusual that she'd be wearing a summer dress in January, it's not unheard of...I sometimes wear shorts and a tshirt around home in the winter. I was curious if the kids were wearing winter clothes, though. Anyone notice?

Are you F-ing kidding me?

1 comment:

  1. Why does yer blog suddenly look so different to me? Any way, I don't know when that show was taped, no clue, but is it the same where she went away to the beach with the kids, *Their beach house* so she wouldn't freak at the mess. Then she returns to see "Ohhhh..... as she turns the corner to see her new kitchen. I haven/t seen any more than that. R U telling me I missed something? "I don't really watch the show, But I happened to be flipping through the channels and.... heheheheheh

    ReplyDelete